Shout out to video games for distracting me from that underlying sense of persistent gut wrenching panic that’s been following me around since I was 17.
My roommate just got me into LOST
- blackholegirl: wait, does the monster ever get seen?
- nafansaurus: yes.
- blackholegirl: wait, does Hurley think the plane crash was his fault?
- blackholegirl: will they eventually answer things without piling on more questions?
- Blackholegirl: WHY ARE THE NUMBERS ON THE SPOOKY BUNKER?
- Blackholegirl: is Walt fucking psychic?
- Nafansaurus: *gleeful cackling*
- Blackholegirl: I hate this show.
“boys will be bo-“
*punches you in the face*
bOYS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
When I was in the 3rd grade, I thought I was straight, because I live in a society where heterosexuality is assumed, outward characteristics are used as orientation indicators, and being queer is seen as a negative thing.